TN MRB Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 2345 Nurses Posts in TN MRB, Tamil Nadu on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) from 07 Feb 2019 to 27 Feb 2019 for 2345 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||27 Feb 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee through Online||27 Feb 2019|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank (Offline payment method ) ||01 March 2019|
|Date of Examination ||23 June 2019|
|SC/ SCA/ ST/DAP (PH)||₹350|
Pay the Examination Fee through either online mode or offline mode.
|For all categories||18||ST / SCA/ SC / MBC&DNC/ BCM /BC||OC|
|Differently Abled Person||18||57||42|
|Nurses (Women)||Nurses (Men)|
| A) Successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing of men and women and for a period of not less than six months in Midwifery training in both cases to be undergone in an institution.|
A foreign training which is considered by the Director of Medical and Rural Health Services to be equivalent or superior to the above training or possession of a basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognized by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
|A) (i) A successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing in an institution approved by the State Government and (ii) Successful completion of training in Psychiatry for a period of six months after successful completion of training in General Nursing in the case of candidates admitted for training on or after the 1st January 1952.|
B) Possession of a basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognized by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
|Category||No. of Posts|
₹14000 per month, with annual increment of ₹500
On the basis of Written Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at TN MRB's website (direct link is given below) from 07 Feb 2019 to 27 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://mrb.online-ap1.com/.
- Go to "Current Notifications" & Select the desired post.
- Click on " Register”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu