Indian Air Force has released AFCAT 02/2019 Notification for Recruitment in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry for courses commencing in July 2020.
Candidates who want to apply can read the details and see the official notification below. Candidate can apply online from 01 Jun 2019 to 30 Jun 2019.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Jun 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Jun 2019|
Pay the Examination Fee through online.
|Flying Branch||20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2020 i.e. born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2000 (both dates inclusive)|
|Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches||20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2020 i.e. born between 02 July 1994 to 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive).|
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||208/20F/SSC/M & W||SSC – 60|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||207/20T/PC/M 207/20T/SSC/M & W||AE(L) : PC - 28, SSC - 42|
AE(M) : PC - 12 SSC - 20
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||207/20G/PC/M 207/20G/SSC/M & W||Admin : PC - 16, SSC - 24 Education :PC - 06, SSC - 10|
|Meteorology Entry||Meteorology||207/20G/PC/M 207/20G/SSC/M & W||Met : PC - 10, SSC - 14|
Level 10 ₹56100 - 110700 MSP ₹15500
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Air Force's website (direct link is given below) from 01 Jun 2019 to 30 Jun 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://indianairforce.nic.in/.
- Go to "AFCAT".
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
More Active Vacancies in Indian Air Force
Latest Jobs in Central Government