NLC Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Apply Online/ Offline for Director (Finance) Job Vacancy. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having CA qualification. These Apply Online/ Offline for Director (Finance) Post are in NLC, New Delhi on absorption.
The job applications for NLC Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 26 Aug 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 Jul 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||26 Aug 2019|
|Min- 45 years|
Max- 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
|Min- 45 years|
Max- 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
(i) The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution.
(ii) Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications
(i) The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management / Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute.
(ii) Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/Corporate Accounts.
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NLC India Limited's website (direct link is given below) from 22 Jul 2019 to 26 Aug 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://pesb.gov.in/Home/Index
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Eligible candidates may apply offline by sending the application form along with all the necessary documents to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
Other Related / Suggested Notifications