JKPSC Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 200 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts in Animal & Sheep Husbandry Department, Jammu & Kashmir. Online Applications are invited by JKPSC - Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission from 01 Jan 2019 to 23 Jan 2019 for 200 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online & submission of Application Fee||23 Jan 2019|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 — 40 years (As on 01/01/2018)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||08 years for Ex-serviceman|
05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC categories candidates
02 years for Physically Challenged candidates
a) That the candidate is permanent resident of J&K State; and
b) He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry Department||110|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Sheep Husbandry Department||90|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at JKPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 01 Jan 2019 to 23 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://jkpsc.nic.in/.
- Go to "Recruitment" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir