ITI Limited Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Graduate Apprentices Posts in ITI Limited, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Online Applications are invited by Indian Telephone Industries Limited from 01 Feb 2019 to 28 Feb 2019.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28 Feb 2019|
No application fee required
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||25 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
BA/ B.Com/ BCA/ BBA/BA (Corp)/ LLB Degree from a recognized University with minimum 60% aggregate marks for General and OBC Candidates and minimum aggregate 58% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Stipend payable to NEEM trainees shall be at par with the prescribed minimum wages for unskilled category
On the basis of Medical Standards/ Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at ITI Limited's website (direct link is given below) from 01 Feb 2019 to 28 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://careers.itiltd-india.com/user_log_neem.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Candidates should bring the following documents in original and a set of self-attested copies at the time of interview.
(I) Duly Signed Printed Online application form.
(II) Certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards)
(III) Caste/PWD Certificate if applicable.
(IV) The candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification against the advertisement before apply.
Latest Jobs in Central Government