MPSC Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Livestock Development Officer Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Graduate qualification. These 435 Livestock Development Officer Posts are in Maharashtra.
The job applications for MPSC Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 13 Sep 2019 till 11:59 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23 Aug 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online & Online Examination Fee||13 Sep 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Last Date for Submission Examination Fee through SBI Challan||16 Sep 2019|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
38 years to 43 years as on 01 Dec 2019. Relaxation as per rules.
Degree in Veterinary Science or Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry.
S-20, ₹ 56,100- 77,500 with admissible allowances.
On the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 23 Aug 2019 to 13 Sep 2019 till 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
- Go to "Registration" & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Other Related / Suggested Notifications