Kandla Port Trust (Deendayal Port Trust) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Dy Chairman Post in Deendayal Port Trust, Gandhidham, Gujarat. Online Applications are invited by Deendayal Port Trust from 12 Jan 2019 to 25 Jan 2019 for 1 vacancy.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Jan 2019|
Officers with minimum 3 years of regular service as HoD (scale of pay of 51, 300-73,000-) in any of the Major Port Trusts provided the officer has put in not less than 14 years of service as Class I officer
Officers at the level of HoD (scale of pay of 51, 300-73,000-) with minimum 20 yrs. regular service as Class I officer in any Major Port Trust would also be eligible provided that the officer possesses MBA in Port & Shipping management/ post-graduate diploma in Port & shipping management/ MBA in logistics & shipping/ post-graduate diploma in logistics/ shipping and MBA in shipping from a recognized university.
₹ 1,23,100- ₹ 2, 15,900
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Deendayal Port Trust's website (direct link is given below) from 12 Jan 2019 to 25 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in/
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy of online application form along with following documents by to Under Secretary (PHRD), Ministry of Shipping, Room No. 438, Transport Bhawan 1, Parliament Street, New Delhi-11000 The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 25 Jan 2019.
(i) Attested copies of AC Rs of last 5 years (20 13-1 4 to 20 1 7-18)
(ii) A certificate on adverse entries in the AC Rs, if any.
(iii) If the AC Rs of a particular year/ period between 2013- 14 to 20 17-1 8 is pending/not available, "No Report Certificate" may be furnished along with AC Rs of preceding years.
(iv) A statement showing ACRs grading should also be furnished.
(v) The details regarding officers holding higher posts on an ad-hoc/temporary basis should be clearly specified.
(vi) The Vigilance status of the candidate in the prescribed proforma duly fill ed in the column-wise and signed by CVOs of the concerned Port (with details of last ten years )
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Gujarat