MPSC Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 555 Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Other Posts in Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Maharashtra Public Service Commission from 09 Jan 2019 to 29 Jan 2019 11:59 PM for 555 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||29 Jan 2019 11:59 PM|
|Exam Date||28 Jul 2019|
|All Reserved Category||₹274|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Assistant Tax Inspector : 18 - 38 years|
State Tax Inspector : 18 - 38 years
Police Sub Inspector : 19 -31 years
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
1. The degree of Statutory University or Equivalent.
2. Candidates appearing for the degree examination submitted joint examinations will be temporarily eligible.
3. Internship pass and relevant experience.
4. Knowledge of Marathi language.
|Height : 165 cm||Height : 157 cm|
|Chest : 79 (05 Expansion)||Not applicable|
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|General Administration Department|
|सहायक कक्ष अधिकारी||24|
|State Tax Inspector||35|
|Police Sub Inspector||496|
₹9,300-34,800 (Grade Pay ₹4,300)
The selection will be on the basis of Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Mizoram PSC's website (direct link is given below) from 09 Jan 2019 to 29 Jan 2019 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in/.
- Go to "Home Page > Click Online Application" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra