FACT Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 155 Diploma & Trade Apprentices Posts in FACT, Udyogamandal, Kerala. Online Applications are invited by Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) from 10 Jan 2019 to 23 Jan 2019 for 155 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23 Jan 2019|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Max. 23 years as on 01-01-2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Name of Post||Qualification |
|Technician ( Diploma) Apprentices||A three-year Diploma Engineering (under State Board of Technical Education) in Chemical, Computer, Civil, Electrical Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrument Technology, Mechanical, Diploma in Commercial Practice|
|Trade Apprentices||ITI / ITC Trade Certificate (NTC) in Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Instrument Mechanic, Painter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Carpenter, Mechanic (Diesel), COPA / Front Office Assistant|
|Trade / Diploma||Discipline||No. of Post|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering||05|
|Instrument Technology / Electronics & Instrumentation Engg||04|
|Diploma in Commercial Practice (DCP)||05|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||06|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||09|
|COPA / Front Office Assistant||12|
|Name of Post||Payscale|
|Technician ( Diploma) Apprentices||₹ 8000|
|Trade Apprentices||₹ 6018- 6770|
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at FACT's website (direct link is given below) from 10 Jan 2019 to 23 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://fact.co.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Diploma candidates should register themselves in the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) under ‘Student’ category. ITI / ITC candidates should register themselves under Apprenticeship Registration in the online web portal of Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (www.ncvtmis.gov.in / www.apprenticeship.gov.in).
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government