AAI Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 120 Apprentice (NR) Posts in AAI, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Airports Authority of India (AAI) from 07 Feb 2019 to 17 Feb 2019 for 120 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17 Feb 2019|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Max. 26 Years as on 31.03.2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
|Field/ Traders||No. of Post|
|Computer Science (Graduate)||15|
|Computer Science (Diploma)||15|
1. Graduate (Degree) Apprentices – ₹ 15,000-
2. Technical (Diploma) Apprentices– ₹ 12,000-
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at AAI's website (direct link is given below) from 07 Feb 2019 to 17 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- Click on Login.
- Click on “Click here for Registration here”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in Airports Authority of India (AAI)
AAI Recruitment 2019 - Job notification for 264 Apprentices Posts in AAI, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Applications are invited by Airports Authority of India (AAI) on or before 18 Feb 2019 till 06:00 PM for 264 vacancies.
AAI Recruitment 2019 - Job notification for Consultant Post in AAI, Raipur, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh on Temporary Basis. Applications are invited by Airports Authority of India (AAI) on or before 04 Mar 2019 for 1 vacancy.
Latest Jobs in Central Government