PGCIL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 42 Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts in PGCIL, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. from 31 Jan 2019 to 28 Feb 2019 for 42 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||31 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28 Feb 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 500|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Max. 28 years as on 31.12.2017|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant Discipline from recognized University/ Institute.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
Min. ₹ 40,000- Max. ₹ 1,40,000
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2018, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at PGCIL's website (direct link is given below) from 31 Jan 2019 to 28 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.powergridindia.com/job-opportunities-0
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Central Government