SECI Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Experienced Professionals Posts in SECI, New Delhi. Online Applications are invited by Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI) from 05 Mar 2019 11:00 AM to 15 Mar 2019 05:00 PM for 8 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05 Mar 2019 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Mar 2019 05:00 PM|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹600|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS and internal candidate|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|Dy General Manager (P&A)||01||First-class full-time MBA with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/ PGDBM in HR I Social Work/ MSW|
|Manager (Leqal)||01||First class Degree in law (full time) (3 years/ 5 years) and Candidate should have minimum 07 years of post-qualification executive experience in field of Law, practicing as Lawyer/ Solicitor|
|Dy Manager (Electrical)||02||Degree / PG in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA on point scale and Candidate should have 04 years of post-qualification experience.|
|Sr Accounts Officer / (E-2 Grade)||03||CA or CMA or 2 years full time MBA with Specialization in Finance with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA on point scale and Candidate should have 01 year of post-qualification experience|
|Jr. Accountant I (S-1 Grade)||01||A (inter/ IPCC) or CMA (Inter) or M.Com. or B.Com. (Hons.) with minimum 55% marks.|
Age Limit & Pay Scale
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Dy General Manager (P&A)||45 years||(E-6 Grade)/ ₹90000 - 240000 (IDA)|
|Manager (Leqal)||40 years||(E-4 Grade)/ ₹70000 - 200000 (IDA)|
|Dy Manager (Electrical)||-||(E-3 Grade)/ ₹60000-180000 (IDA)|
|Sr Accounts Officer / (E-2 Grade)||32 years||(E-2 Grade)/ ₹50000- 160000 (IDA)|
|Jr. Accountant I (S-1 Grade)||32 years||(S-1 Grade)/ ₹22000- 80000 (IDA)|
The selection will be on the basis of Written test and/ or Group Discussion / Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SECI's website (direct link is given below) from 05 Mar 2019 11:00 AM to 15 Mar 2019 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.seci.gov.in/.
- Go to "Careers" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Central Government