TNSTC Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Apprentice Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Engg Diploma, Engg Graduate qualifications. These 96 Apprentice Posts are in TNSTC, Tamilnadu.
The job applications for TNSTC Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 19 Aug 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05 Aug 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19 Aug 2019|
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
|Category – I Graduate Apprentices|| A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.|
A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
|Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|| A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.|
A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
|Discipline||No of Training Places|
|Category – I Graduate Apprentices:|
|Category II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||04|
|Category – I Graduate Apprentices||₹ 4984|
|Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||₹ 3542|
On the basis of Written Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at TNSTC's website (direct link is given below) from 05 Aug 2019 to 19 Aug 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://boat-srp.com/
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
Other Related / Suggested Notifications