ITI Limited Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Legal Officer Post in ITI Limited, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Online Applications are invited by Indian Telephone Industries Limited from 01 Feb 2019 to 23 Feb 2019 for 1 vacancy.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23 Feb 2019 05:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of Hard copy of Application form||23 Feb 2019|
|SC/ ST & Physically Challenged||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favor of ITI Limited, Corporate Office, Bangalore drawn on any Nationalized Bank
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||32 years as on the date of advertisement|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Graduation in Law from a recognized Institute/ University.
Minimum two years’ experience as an Advocate or 2 years post qualification executive experience in the Legal Department of medium /large industry or legal associate /legal consultant in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s office.
₹37247 (Basic + VDA+HRA); Pay Scale of ₹8600-250-14600 + allowances
The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at ITI Limited's website (direct link is given below) from 01 Feb 2019 to 23 Feb 2019 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.itiltd-india.com/.
- Go to "Careers" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with Self Attested photocopies of certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards), Experience, Cast, etc. to ADDL. General Manager-HR, ITI Limited Regd & Corporate Office ITI Bhavan, Dooravani Nagar Bengaluru – 560016. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 28 Feb 2019.
Latest Jobs in Central Government