South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Apprentice Job Vacancies. The Railway organization invites online application from eligible candidates having ITI, 10th, 12th qualifications. These 4103 Apprentice Posts are in South Central Railway, Secunderabad, Telangana.
The job applications for South Central Railway Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 08 Dec 2019 11:30 PM.
Important Dates - RRC SCR Secunderabad Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09 Nov 2019 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08 Dec 2019 11:30 PM|
Age Limit - RRC SCR Secunderabad Recruitment 2019
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cut-off date for receiving online applications i.e., 08 Dec 2019
Accordingly, the eligible Date of Birth range for different communities shall be as follows:
|Community||Candidates should be borne between (both dates inclusive)|
|UR||09 Dec 1995 and 08 Dec 2004|
|SC/ ST||09 Dec 1990 and 08 Dec 2004|
|OBC||09 Dec 1992 and 08 Dec 2004|
|PWBD (UR)||09 Dec 1985 and 08 Dec 2004|
|PWBD (SC/ ST) ||09 Dec 1980 and 08 Dec 2004|
|PWBD (OBC)||09 Dec 1982 and 08 Dec 2004|
|Ex-Servicemen||09 Dec 1985 and 08 Dec 2004|
Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC applicants.
Upper age is relaxable by 10 years in the case of Ex-serviceman upto the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces.
Job Location - South Central Railway Secunderabad Recruitment 2019
Qualification - South Central Railway Secunderabad Recruitment 2019
1. The candidate must have passed 101 h class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board. and also possess ITI Certificate in the trade notified from the institutes recognised by CVT/ SCVT.
2. The Candidate should possess the required qualification as on the date of opening of online application i.e., 09 Nov 2019.
3. ITI Certificates issued by Institutes affiliated to CVT/ SCVT are compulsory in the relevant trades as under:
|1||AC MECHANIC||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Mechanic (R&AC) trade.|
|2||CARPENTER||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Carpenter trade.|
|3||DIESEL MECHANIC||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Diesel Mechanic trade. |
|4||ELECTRICAL/ ELECTRONICS||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Electrician trade. |
|6||ELECTRONIC MECHANIC||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Electronic Mechanic trade.|
|7||FITTER||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Fitter trade.|
|8||MACHINIST||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Machinist trade.|
|9||MMW||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance or Millwright Maintenance trade.|
|11||PAINTER||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Painter trade.|
|12||WELDER||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Welder trade. |
Details of Vacancy
Name of the Unit
Name of the Unit
|1||Carriage Workshop/ Lallaguda|
|3||Diesel Loco Shed/ Kazipet|
|4||Electric Loco Shed/ Kazipet|
|5||Electric Loco Shed / Lallaguda|
|6||Electrical TRD, Secunderabad|
|7||Electric Maintenance/ Lallaguda|
|8||C& W Depot/Secunderabad/ Kazipet|
|9||Diesel Loco Shed/ Moulali|
|10||MEMU Car Shed/ Moulali|
|11||C& W Depot/ Kacheguda|
|12||Wagon Workshop/ Guntupalli|
|13||Diesel Loco Shed/ Vijayawada|
|14||Electric Loco Shed/ Vijayawada|
|15||Electrical TRD, Vijayawada|
|16||Electric Maintenance/ Vijayawada|
|17||MEMU Car Shed, Rajahmundry|
|18||C&W Depot/ Vijayawada|
|19||CRS/ Tirupati |
|20||Diesel Shed/ Guntakal|
|21||Diesel Shed/ Gooty|
|22||C& W Depot/ Guntakal|
|23||C& W Depot/ BOXN/ Gooty|
|24||C& W Depot/ Tirupati|
|25||Electrical TRD, Guntakal|
|26||C& W Depot/ N anded|
|27||C& W Depot/ Puma|
Selection Process - South Central Railway Secunderabad Recruitment 2019
1. Selection of the eligible candidates for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both 10th Class/ matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
2. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation/ 10th Class exam earlier shall be considered.
3. There will be no written test or viva.
How to Apply - RRC SCR Secunderabad Recruitment 2019
1. Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE only. The link for downloading the notification and filling up of online application is available on RRC/ SCR web page available at https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/. Detailed instructions for filling up of ONLINE application are available on the website.
NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card at the time of registration. Candidates have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number in the ONLINE application. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhar enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
NOTE-II: Candidates should ensure that their name, father 's name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
NOTE-III: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/ SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
2. Scanned Photograph - Candidates are required to upload their good quality and contrast colour photograph, not more than 3 months old, at the space provided in the online Application Form. The scanned photo should be in the JPG/ JPEG format and the file size should not be more than 1 Mb. The photograph should be clear, without cap or sunglasses and should have defined edges. The candidates should also keep 3-4 copies of the same photograph for future purposes.
3. Scanned signature - Candidates are required to upload their full signature at the space provided in the online Application Form, which is to be of JPG/ JPEG format and the file size should not be more than 1 Mb.
4. Documents To Be Uploaded:
Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of the following documents:
(i) SSC/ 10th Class or its equivalent marks sheet.
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth.
(iii) Consolidated Marks Sheet of all semesters of the trade (ITI) m which applied/ Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks
(iv) National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
(v) Community Certificate for SC/ ST and for OBC wherever applicable should be uploaded.
(vi) EWS Certificate, wherever applicable.
(vii) Disability Certificate in case of PWBD candidates (Disability Certificate in the proper format for 40% or more disability) to be uploaded. Whichever applicable must be produced at the time of Document Verification (DV).
(viii) Discharge Certificate/S
(ix)Discharge Certificate/ Serving Certificate in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
You can apply before 8 Dec 2019 at 11:30 PM.
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications