EIL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Apply Online/ Offline for Director (HR) Post in Department of Personnel & Training, EIL, New Delhi on Absorption. Online Applications are invited by Engineers India Limited (EIL) from 10 Apr 2019 to 17 June 2019 till 03:00 PM for 1 vacancy.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||17 June 2019 till 03:00 PM|
|Min- 45 years|
Max- 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
|Min- 45 years|
Max- 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
The applicant should be a graduate from a recognized University/ Institution with a good academic record.
The Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management (PGDM/ PGPM) from a recognized University/ Institute is desirable.
The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in an organization of repute.
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Mazagon Dock's website (direct link is given below) from 10 April 2019 to 17 June 2019 03:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://pesb.gov.in/Home/Index
- Click on “Apply”,
- Now Click on “New User”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use. OR
Eligible candidates may apply offline by sending application form along with all the necessary documents to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. on or before 17 June 2019 till 03:00 PM.
Latest Jobs in Central Government