ANGRAU Admissions 2019 - Apply Online for AGRICET 2019 Online Form in ANGRAU, Andhra Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) from 10 Jun 2019 to 30 Jun 2019.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Jun 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Jun 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 1000|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹ 500|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2019 with an upper age limit 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of S.C, S.T and 27 years in respect of PH candidates
Candidates should have passed two year Diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology/Organic Farming from ANGRAU/PJTSAU (those who are going to complete the Diploma Requirements in 2018-19 Academic Year can also apply by submitted a Completion Certificate from the concerned Head of the Institute)
Total number of B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture seats (supernumerary) allotted to Diploma holders
|Institutions||Agriculture||Seed Technology||Organic Farming|
|University Agricultural Colleges||97||13||02|
|Affiliated Agricultural Colleges (6 Nos.)||62||08||02|
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can submit online application through the official website of Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) on or before 30 Jun 2019 through the direct "Apply Online" link given below.
After successful completion of online submission of application, the candidate must send the hardcopy of the submitted ONLINE application along with the following documents (by Regd.Post / Speed Post) so as to reach “The Convener - AGRICET 2019, The Associate Dean, Agricultural College, NAIRA 532 185 Srikakulam District, A.P. on or before 12-07-2019”.
List of documents to be attached with the hard copy of ONLINE application:
1. Hard Copy of Online submitted the Application form
2. Proof of Age (Xerox copy of SSC certificate)
3. Attested copy of the marks statement of X standard and Diploma Course (or) Completion Certificate of Diploma issued by the Head of the Institute.
4. Latest character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished.
5. Latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC’s) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer
6. Proof of local status (last 7 years) through study or residence
7. Certificates issued by the concerned authorities in the case of Special categories like PH, NCC, SPORTS, and CAP.
8. Self-attested passport size photograph
9. Payment acknowledgment (Transaction ID / UTR) for Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC/ST/PH) paid through online.
Latest Admission Forms in Andhra Pradesh
|Admission Form||Last Date|