Sarkari Naukri at 9curry - Browse through the list of Sarkari jobs on our Job Portal for the vacancies in Banking, Railway, Public Sector, Defence and other Sarkari departments.
Latest Sarkari Naukri List (Today, on 20-08-2022):
Here is the latest Sarkari Naukri that we update every day. We've updated the list with latest Sarkari Naukri Job notifications released by the various Central and State Govt Organizations including SSC, State PSCs, State Police, Banks, Railway, Defence, Universities, PSUs etc.
The list contains all important Sarkari Naukri notifications that you don't want to miss.
Sarkari Naukri 2022
Let's start with the explanation of "Sarkari Naukri". What is Sarkari Naukri or a Government Job? A Sarkari Naukri is the job in any of the government-funded organization, institution or ministry. A government employee or as it is called in Hindi - "Sarkari Naukar" is a person who works for the government and gets paid by the Indian government. The government pays them with the taxpayers' money. If you are curious about what these government departments work, these departments work for the betterment of Indian citizens and provide a good system for its citizens. There are a variety of govt departments and organizations, but from a job-seeking candidates perspective, there are organizations that are especially created to just to recruit employees, play a major role.
Government Organizations that provide most numbers of Sarkari Naukri:
As we stated earlier, there are some Institutions that are created just to recruit government employees. These organizations conduct various recruitment exams for different education qualifications groups. On the basis of these exams, they select the qualified candidates and place them in the departments they have conducted the exam.
The question arises "What are the main Sarkari Naukri providing organizations? These organizations include some of the central government bodies which conduct exams on the central level, across India such as SSC, UPSC, RRB, IBPS etc.
And then there are state government bodies that conduct recruitment exams on the state level such as UPPSC, RPSC, MPSC, TSPSC, DSSSB, RSMSSB, TPSC etc.
Now let's discuss Sarkari Naukri in both Central Govt bodies and State govt bodies.
Sarkari Naukri on Central Govt Level:
These are the organizations that conduct exams on the central level and they are conducted all over India. These exams are the biggest recruitment exams. These exams impact the careers of a large number of candidates all across the nation. The Sarkari Naukri has become the dream of almost every Indian. And there is a reason for that as well which we will explain in the later part of the article.
Now let's get back to the point, The government bodies that conduct Sarkari Naukri exams mainly includes the following:
- Sarkari Naukri through SSC (Staff Service Commission): SSC conducts exams like CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) and CGL (Combined Graduate Level). These two exams CHSL CGL are one of the biggest recruitment exams conducted in India. The CHSL is for 12th pass candidates and CGL is for graduate candidates.
- Sarkari Naukri through UPSC (Union Public Service Commission): UPSC conducts CSE (Civil Services Examination). The candidates and students who have a dream to join civil services can get a Sarkari Naukri by clearing UPSC's Civil Services Examination. It is India's one of the most reputed recruitment board.
- Sarkari Naukri in Indian Railway through RRB: The Railway Recruitment Board manages the fourth largest railway network in the world. The Indian Railway is one of the biggest Sarkari Naukri generating body in India at Central level. Recently RRB published notifications to fill in 1.2 Lakh Sarkari Naukri vacancies in Indian Railway across India.
- Sarkari Naukri through IBPS: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has become one of the biggest Sarkari Naukri recruitment body. And it is obvious that it has become this big. As it provides a standardised system for a complete recruitment process. It provides the recruitment system to public sector banks in India and some other organization as well.
- Sarkari Naukri in Central PSU: These public sector undertaking (PSU) or public sector enterprises (PSE) are owned by the government of India. There are 8 Maharatnas, 16 Navratnas and 74 Miniratnas companies and nearly 300 central public sector enterprises. And these PSUs generates too many Sarkari Naukri across India.
- Sarkari Naukri in Defence: There are many opportunities for Sarkari Naukri in IAFs like Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force. Other than IAFs there are Paramilitary Forces, Central Armed Police Forces and Others. We have created a particular page of Defence Sarkari Naukri which can be extremely useful for the candidates looking for a career in Defence.
Sarkari Naukri on State Govt Level:
The recruitment procedures for Sarkari Naukri varies from state to state. Recruitment procedures in all states are handled differently. So we will differentiate them on their basics.
- Sarkari Naukri through State Public Service Commission: Almost all Indian states have its own Public Service Commission that handles recruitment of candidates in a variety of state govt departments. Some states manage most of the recruitment with PSC and some manage through various recruitment boards such as Subordinate selection board and Panchayati Raj dept etc.
- Sarkari Naukri through State Subordinate Selection Commission or Board: This one manages the selection of candidates in Subordinates services like Medical Department, Education Department. Mostly it manages the Sarkari Naukri like Teaching jobs, Doctor other Medical Jobs in a State Govt. These type of Sarkari Naukri are good for candidates with degrees like Any Graduate with TET qualifications, MBBS, MD, MS, and other Medical degrees.
- Sarkari Naukri in State PSU: Other than the CPSEs there are many Public Sector Enterprises that fall under the State Government. These small sized PSU companies offer good job opportunities to candidates looking for Sarkari Naukri in PSU. Most of these Sarkari Naukri jobs are technical jobs and are good of technical graduates and diploma holders.
- Sarkari Naukri in Universities: There are three types of Sarkari jobs in Universities first one is non-teaching jobs, second is teaching jobs and the third one is Research jobs. Non-teaching Sarkari jobs include jobs like clerk, lab assistants, technical assistants, electrician etc. Whereas Sarkari teaching jobs includes jobs like a professor, associate professor, assistant professor jobs. The third types of jobs are research jobs which include JRF, SRF, field assistant etc.
- Sarkari Naukri in State Police: Many of the Indian States handles Police jobs independently. These jobs include jobs like Constable jobs, Sub-Inspector jobs. The Sarkari Naukri in Police is a great career choice if they find it a good fit for themselves as it is a very rewarding and yet very stressful job.
Therefore, there is enough scope of Sarkari Naukri in Central Govt and State Governments.
How to keep track of various Sarkari Naukri notifications?
As you are an Indian citizen and looking Sarkari Naukri, you want to be updated the latest Sarkari Naukri notifications. Whether they are released by your concerned State government and or by the central government, you must be looking for both. You can keep the track of notifications using our Sarkari Free Job Alert functionality. Using this job alert service you can receive notifications on your mobile device. The better thing is this that you can customize the notifications according to your requirements.
Bookmark this page and stay updated with Latest Jobs!
Sarkari Naukri - सरकारी नौकरी | Daily Updates 20 Aug 2022 - FAQs
How to find Sarkari Naukri?
This the Sarkari Naukri notifications page, where we update Sarkari Naukri notification daily. Browse through the list, and click on the notification you are intersted in. Then, read the notification carefully and apply for job as per how to apply section.
How to subscribe Sarkari Naukri?
You can subscribe for Sarkari Naukri updates on 9curry. You just need click on floating bell icon (it can be accessesd here also: https://www.9curry.com/job-alert) and then login and enable notification. You can further refine the Sarkari Naukri filters according to your need.
How to apply for Sarkari Naukri?
You need to browse the list given on this page. Find the appropriate govt job notification and follow the instructions given on the respective notification page.
What is the Sarkari Naukri meaning in English?
Sarkari Naukri means "Government Job" in English.
Where can I find today's Sarkari Naukri updates?
Sarkari Naukri Info can be found on 9curry's Sarkari Naukri page: https://www.9curry.com/sarkari-naukri We update this page daily. We are committed to provide you latest Sarkari Naukri updates before anyone else.
In what Indian states Sarkari Naukri is popular?
Sarkari Naukri is most popular in UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand, MP, Rajasthan, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh. Though candidates are after the govt jobs in every state but in the before-mentioned states candidates are more inclided towards Sarkari Naukri.
Who can apply for Sarkari Naukri?
We publish Sarkari Naukri noitification which are valid for all types of educational qualifications be it 10th, 12th, Gradutes, Post Graduates, or Technical Qualification. Thus, every educated candidate can apply for Sarkari Naukri.
What kind of Sarkari Naukri updates I can find on 9curry?
On 9curry's Sarkari Naukri portal you can find all kinds of notification be it SSC, Bank, Railway, Army Rally, Police Bharti, UPPSC, UPSC and many others.