GATE 2020 Exam Notification - IIT Delhi has issued Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2020. IIT Delhi invites online applications from intending eligible candidates having B.Tech, Engg Diploma, Engg Graduate, M.Sc, B.Sc qualifications. The candidates can apply online from 03 Sep 2019 to 24 Sep 2019.
We have mentioned all important information such as age limit, application fee, qualification, seat details, selection process, etc. However, for verification and more information, the official notification pdf is also attached.
Important Dates - GATE 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03 Sep 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24 Sep 2019|
|Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website)||1st October 2019|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable)||15th November 2019|
|Admit Card will be available in the Online Application Portal (for printing)||3rd January 2020|
|GATE 2020 Exam|
Forenoon: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (Tentative)
Afternoon: 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM (Tentative)
1st February 2020
9th February 2020
|Announcement of the Results in the Online Application Portal||16th March 2020|
Application Fee - GATE 2020
|Examination Centres in India||On or before September 24, 2019||During the Extended period|
|SC/ST/PwD/Female Candidates||₹ 750||₹ 1250|
|All other Candidates||₹ 1500||₹ 2000|
|Examination Centres outside India c All Candida|
|Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka & Kathmandu||US$50||US$70|
|Dubai and Singapore||US$100||US$120|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Location - GATE 2020
Eligibility - GATE 2020
- Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/ Technology) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Bachelor's degree holders in Architecture (Five years course)/ Naval Architecture (Four years course) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Bachelor's degree holders of Four-year programme in science (B.S.) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Holders of Four-year lntegrated Master's degree (Post B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the second or higher year of such programmes.
- Holders of Five-year Integrated Master's degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the fourth or higher year of such programmes.
- Holders of Five-year Integrated M.Sc. or Five-year integrated B.Sc./M.Sc. Dual Degree and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/ AJCTE as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
GATE 2020 Official Website
The official website for GATE 2020 is http://gate.iitd.ac.in/.
How to Apply - GATE 2020
Eligible applicants can submit online application through the official website of IIT Delhi on or before 24 Sep 2019 through the direct "Apply Online" link given below.