CG Vidhansabha Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Prativedak Posts in CG Vidhansabha, Chhattisgarh. Online Applications are invited by Chhattisgarh Vidhansabha from 02 Feb 2019 to 15 Feb 2019 and Examination to be held on 03 Mar 2019 for 7 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Feb 2019|
|Exam Date||03 Mar 2019|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹200|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
21 years to 45 years as on 01 Jan 2019.
i) Graduate from a recognized University.
ii) Transcription typography Exam pass from recognized University and Transcription typography speed 140 WPM.
Pay Level-12, ₹56,100- 1,77,500 Per month
On the basis of Skill Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at CG Vidhansabha's website (direct link is given below) from 02 Feb 2019 to 15 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.cgvidhansabha.gov.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Chhattisgarh