HPCL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Officers Posts through GATE 2019 in HPCL, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited ( HPCL ) from 15 Jan 2019 11:59 PM to 15 Feb 2019.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 Jan 2019 11:59 PM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Feb 2019|
|Commencement of online application for GATE 2019||01 Sep 2018|
|Last date of online application for GATE 2019||01 Oct 2018|
|The announcement of GATE 2019 Results||16 Mar 2019|
|Details||Debit Cards||Credit Card||Bank Voucher|
|Total Amount to be paid||₹ 236||₹ 271||₹ 271|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Max. 25 Years as on 30th June 2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology in Mechanical, Mechanical & Production.
Corresponding Gate Paper: Mechanical, Code: ME/ Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining Corresponding Gate Paper: Chemical, Code: CH/ Civil Corresponding Gate Paper: Civil, Code: CE.
₹ 60,000 – 1,80,000
On the basis of valid GATE 2019 marks, qualified candidates will be called for further selection process in a predetermined ratio in the order of the category-wise discipline- wise merit list.
The selection process would include- Group Task/ Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview. In addition to the above, any other selection tools/tests may be administered, at the sole discretion of the management. Candidates will have to clear/ qualify through each stage of the selection process successfully for selection.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at HPCL's website (direct link is given below) from 15 Jan 2019 11:59 PM to 15 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers/current_openings.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Central Government