RUHS Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Medical Officer Job Vacancies. The Medical organization invites online application from eligible candidates having MBBS qualification. These 737 Medical Officer Posts are in RUHS, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
The job applications for RUHS Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 24 Dec 2019.
Important Dates - RUHS Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 Nov 2019 (after 5.00 pm)|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24 Dec 2019 ( 5.00 pm )|
|Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website ||24 Dec 2019 (12.00 midnight)|
|Date of Printing of admit card ||For date, keep visiting RUHS website|
|The online examination (computer-based) at Jaipur ||19 Jan 2020|
Application Fee - RUHS Recruitment 2019
|SC/ ST Category of Rajasthan state||₹2500/-|
All candidates have to pay the non-refundable application fee + applicable e-Mitra charges at any e-Mitra/ CSC kiosk centre authorized by the Government of Rajasthan. The application fee is neither refundable nor transferable and nor adjustable for any other recruitments. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained.
Age Limit - RUHS Recruitment 2019
22 years to 47 years i.e by 19 Jan 2020.
The relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved category candidates in Rajasthan shall be applicable as per state government rules.
For category OR/ OP/ OBC/ SBC maximum age relaxation is 5 years and for women 10 years.
Another category of age relaxation is given by GOI rules.
Job Location - RUHS Recruitment 2019
Qualification - RUHS Recruitment 2019
1. Candidates should possess M.B.B.S. with RMC registration.
2. Knowledge of Hindi language in devnagri script (lipi) - to read, to write and to speak
Details of Vacancy
|Gen.||Widow||Divorce / Abandonment|
Pay Scale - RUHS Recruitment 2019
₹15,600 - 39,100 (pay level 14) in the probationary period for one year in the present day, ₹39,300 per month as medical care allowance by adding ₹17,400 per month will be a total of ₹56,700/- per month.
How to Apply - RUHS Recruitment 2019
Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Medical Officer, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 26 Nov 2019 to 24 Dec 2019.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of filling the online application form:
1. Photo id (pan card / aadhaar card/ driving licence/ voter id/ passport/ Govt. or PSU Card)
2. Date of Birth Certificate (10th mark sheet/ certificate)
3. Internship completion certificate
4. Provisional/ permanent UG degree
5. Provisional/ permanent PG degree
6. EWS certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
7. Caste Certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
8. PwD Certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
9. Ex-serviceman certificate issued by competent Authority if applicable
10. Rajasthan Medical Council registration
Documents to be submitted with a print copy of the application form at the time of recruitment procedure:
1. Declaration (printed along with the application form).
2. Mark sheet(s) / degree / provisional certificate of PG examination, if passed.
3. Mark sheet(s) and degree / provisional certificate of UG examination.
4. Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or it's equivalent.
5. Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth / Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class).
6. Caste certificate (SC, ST, EWS, Non-creamy layer OBC, Non-creamy layer MBC) issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
7. PwD certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
8. Ex-servicemen certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
9. Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Aadhaar / Govt. or PSU card / Passport).
10. Experience certificate(s), if applicable.
11. N.O.C from the present employer, if applicable.
12. Document of registration in Rajasthan Medical council (UG degree), permanent or temporary.
13. Document of registration in Rajasthan Medical council (PG degree), if applicable.
14. Attempt certificate of UG examination.
15. Attempt certificate of PG examination.
16. Internship completion certificate.
17. Four (4) Recent Passport size photo is the same as affixed on the application form.
18. Any other relevant certificate(s) / document(s)
19. In the case of the Widow/widower death certificate of the spouse.
20. In case of divorce certified copy of the decree from the competent court.
Latest Jobs in Rajasthan
Other Related / Suggested Notifications