EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Assistant Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Any Graduate qualification. These 280 Assistant Posts are in EPFO, New Delhi.
The job applications for EPFO Assistant Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 25 Jun 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Jun 2019|
|Downloading of Call Letters ||20 Jul 2019 to 30 Jul 2019|
|Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) dates ||30 Jul 2019 to 31 Jul 2019|
|Category||No. of Post|
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 - Qualification
Must possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent.
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 - Age Limit
20 years to 27 years as on 25 Jun 2019.
(Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC, Employees of Government of India, employees of EPFO and Persons with Disability as per rules).
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 - Application Fee
|All other categories||₹500|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Pay Scale - EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019
Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) under 7th Pay Commission with Entry Pay ₹ 44,900 In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
On the basis of Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at EPFO's website (direct link is given below) from 30 May 2019 to 25 Jun 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in NCT of Delhi