Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for District Judges Posts in Meghalaya High Court, Shillong, Meghalaya on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by High Court of Meghalaya, Shillong from 18 Apr 2019 01:00 PM to 30 Apr 2019 for 3 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18 Apr 2019 01:00 PM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Apr 2019|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹700|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or ePayment and select State Bank of India in the Meghalaya Payment Portal Page and proceed for payment
as on 1st January, 2019.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||35 years|
|For SC/ST||48 years|
|For other Condidates||45 years|
|Post||No. of Post||Eligibility|
|Khasi and Jaintia||1||(i) must be a holder of degree in Law of a recognized University;|
(iii) must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of criminal and civil jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years as on such date as per Annexure-B
₹51,550-1230-58930-1380-63070 p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
On the basis of examination and personal interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Meghalaya High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 18 Apr 2019 01:00 PM to 30 Apr 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://meghalayahighcourt.nic.in/.
- Go to "Home".
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Meghalaya
|Interview / Exam|