MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 5670 Middle School Teacher Posts in School Education Department, Madhya Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by MP Vyapam - Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) from 28 Sep 2018 to 12 Oct 2018 (Extended till 30 Oct 2018) for 5670 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Oct 2018|
|Last Date for Edit Application Form||31 Oct 2018|
|Date of Online Examination||19 Jan 2019|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD (Domicile of Madhya Pradesh)||₹250|
|Apply Online from MP Online Portal Charge Fees||₹70|
|Apply Online from Register Citizen User Charge Fees||₹40|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Minimum Age - 21 years
|Applicant||Max. Age Limit||Guest Teacher Minimum 200 Days in MP|
|UR (Male)||40 years||49 years|
|UR (Female)||45 years||54 years|
|Male/ Female (Madhya Pradesh government corporation, divisional / self-government institute staff and city soldiers)||-|
|Reserved Category, SC/ ST/ OBC||54 years|
(Relaxation as per rules.)
Graduate Degree in relevant Discipline with 02 years Diploma of Primary education.
Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in the subject and 01-year graduate degree in education (B.Ed.).
Bachelor's Degree with at least 45% marks in respective subject and in this regard from time to time, the National Teacher Education Council
Higher Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and a four-year bachelor (B.L. Ed).
Higher Secondary or equivalent equivalent with the minimum 50% marks and a four year bachelor's degree in related subjects (BA / B. Sc / B.Ed)
₹32,800 + Dearness allowance Per month
On the basis of Online Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MP Vyapam's website (direct link is given below) from 28 Sep 2018 to 30 Oct 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to hhttps://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/
- Go to "Home Page" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Latest Jobs in Madhya Pradesh
Other Related / Suggested Notifications