IBPS CRP Clerks VIII Notification 2018 - Apply Online for 7275 Clerks Posts in Across India. Online Applications are invited by IBPS - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection from 18 Sep 2018 to 10 Oct 2018 for 7275 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
Admit Card: CRP SO Interview Letter 2019
Admit Card: CRP VIII SO Mains Admit Card 2019
Result: CRP SPL VIII Specialist Officers SO Pre Result with Score 2019
Result: CRP Clerks VIII Result with Marks 2019
Result: CRP VIII Specialist Officer SO Pre Result 2019
Admit Card: CRP VIII Clerk Main Admit Card 2019
Result: Clerk VIII Pre Result 2019
Admit Card: CRP VIII Clerk Pre Admit Card 2018
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 Oct 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||10 Oct 2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||26 Nov 2018 to 01 Dec 2018|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||08 Dec 2018, 09 Dec 2018, 15 Dec 2018 & 16 Dec 2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2018/ January 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2019|
|Online Examination – Main||20 Jan 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
|For all Others||₹600|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates.||₹100|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Payment Mode: Online
20 years to 28 years Age as on 01 Sep 2018. (Relaxation as per rules.)
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
|State||No. of Post|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||03|
|Daman & Diu||01|
|Jammu & Kashmir||61|
On the basis of Online Examination (Pre. and Main).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at IBPS's website (direct link is given below) from 18 Sep 2018 to 10 Oct 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.ibps.in/.
- Go to "Home" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Latest Jobs in Central Government