NPCIL Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 90 Trade Apprentice Posts in Department of Atomic Energy, NPCIL, Maharashtra on Apprenticeship. Online Applications are invited by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) from 10 Sep 2018 to 10 Oct 2018 for 90 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 Oct 2018|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||16 years to 24 years as on 10 Oct 2018|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWBD candidates
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Fitter||18||ITI in Fitter Trade|
|Turner||04||ITI in Turner Trade|
|Electrician||16||ITI in Electrician Trade|
|Welder||10||ITI in Welder Trade|
|Refrigeration and AC Mechanic||03||ITI in Refrigeration and AC Mechanic Trade|
|Carpenter||09||ITI in Carpenter Trade|
|Plumber||06||ITI in Plumber Trade|
|Wireman||09||ITI in Wireman Trade|
|Diesel Mechanic||02||ITI in Diesel Mechanic Trade|
|Machinist||05||ITI in Machinist Trade|
|Painter||05||ITI in Painter Trade|
|Sheet Metal worker||03||ITI in Sheet Metalwork Trade|
|Total||90 (SC-9, ST-8, OBC-24 & UR-49)|
|Chest measurement||Expansion should not be less than 3.8. cms (Irrespective of a size of a chest).|
|Vision||There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye and the lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence.|
On the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/ course.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NPCIL's website (direct link is given below) from 10 Sep 2018 to 10 Oct 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.npcil.co.in/.
- Go to "Registration" & Register yourself.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
After applying online applicants need to send the application form (attached below) along with Enrolment/ Registration no. as indicated in web portal and self-attested photocopies of Documents Mentioned below to Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Tarapur Maharashtra Site, Tarapur Atomic Power Station 1 to 4 PO: TAPP, Via: Boisar (W/Rly) Tal. & Dist: Palghar PIN: 401 504, Maharashtra. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 10 Oct 2018.
- SSC/Matriculation Certificate
- ITI certificate and all semester mark sheets
- Conduct certificate from two Gazetted Officers or from the concerned Institution
- Caste certificate of those belongs to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)
- PWBD certificate, if applicable.
- Aadhar Card
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications