TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 969 Sub Inspector Posts in Tamil Nadu on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board from 20 Mar 2019 to 19 Apr 2019 for 969 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19 Apr 2019|
|Departmental candidates appearing for both Open Quota and Departmental Quota examinations||₹1000|
|An applicant will have to pay the examination fee||₹500|
Pay the Examination Fee through both online (Net-banking/ Credit card/ Debit card) and offline (State Bank of India cash challan).
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||20 years 28 years as on 01 Jul 2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
02 years for BC/ MBC/ DNC candidates
07 years for Destitute Widow candidates
Bachelor's Degree obtained from Institution / University recognized by University Grants Commission / Government in 10+2+3/4 /5 pattern or 10+3+2 pattern in case of Diploma courses.
|Name of the Post||Name of the Service||General/ Men||Women/ Transgender|
|Sub-Inspector of Police (TK)||Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service||462||198|
|Sub-Inspector of Police (AR)||193||83|
|Sub-Inspector of Police (TSP)||Tamil Nadu Special Police Subordinate Service||33||-|
₹36,900 - ₹1,16,600 Per month
On the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at TNUSRB's website (direct link is given below) from 20 Mar 2019 to 19 Apr 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.tnusrbonline.org/
- Go to "Ongoing Recruitment" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Application Form".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
More Active Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 8826 Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Posts in Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board from 08 Mar 2019 at 10:00 AM to 08 Apr 2019 for 8,826 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu