MPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for Maharashtra Electrical Engineering Services Main Exam 2018 in Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) from 12 Oct 2018 to 26 Oct 2018 11:59 PM for 3 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Reserved category candidates||₹324|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through SBI E Challan.
Payment Mode: Online & Offline
19 - 38 years as on 01/09/2018. (05 years relaxation for all reserved category)
1. Graduate degree of Electrical engineer or equivalent
2. BE/B.Tech (Electrical and Power Engineering/ Electronics and Power Engineering/ Power System Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
3. Candidate should knowledge of Marathi language.
4. Candidate should be citizen of India.
₹9,300-34,800 (Grade Pay ₹4,400)
The selection will be on the basis of Online Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 12 Oct 2018 to 26 Oct 2018 11:59 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/.
- Click on “New User Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra