OPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 87 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts in Fisheries & Animal Resources Development Department, Odisha. Online Applications are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from 20 Jun 2018 to 19 Jul 2018 for 87 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 Jun 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19 Jul 2018 11;59 PM|
21 - 32 years as on the 01 Jan 2018.
Bachelor's Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or its equivalent qualification.
₹44,900 in Level 10, Pre-revised scale of pay of ₹9,300 - 34,800 carrying Grade Pay of ₹4,600 with usual Dearness and other Allowances.
The selection will be on the basis of Written Examination/ Viva Voce test/ Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at OPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 20 Jun 2018 to 19 Jul 2018 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://opsconline.gov.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 1950 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts in Health & Family Welfare Department, Odisha on Temporary Basis. Online Applications are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from 10 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019 11:59 PM for 1950 vacancies.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Odisha