|Scale of Pay||₹23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020|
For detailed qualifications please refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India.
Computer Literacy: Operating & working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank.
Hindi Knowledge: The candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi.
If age-relaxation is not mentioned, refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
20-30 years as on 01/01/2018
If fee for reserved categories is not mentioned, refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
|SC/ ST/ PH||₹118 - [Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%]|
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet or Pay Through Offline.
|Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges ||From 09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018|
|Opening Date and closing date for on-line registration in Website ||From 09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018 |
|Admit Card Available ||After 20.02.2018 |
|Exam Date||04.03.2018 |
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Canara Bank website (direct link is given below) from 9 Jan 2018 to 31 Jan 2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Mobile No.
- Candidates log on to http://www.canarabank.com.
- Click on the link “RP–2/2017 – Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course” & Select the desired post
- Registration yourself and log in and fill in the details and upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Check all the details and submit the form.
- Retain a copy of the final on-line application print out along with Registration Number & Password safely for your records.