Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Delhi Judicial Service Exam Online Form Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019 Online Form are in Delhi High Court, Delhi.
The job applications for Delhi High Court Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 02 Sep 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Important Dates - Delhi High Court DJSE Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02 Aug 2019 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02 Sep 2019|
Application Fee - Delhi High Court DJSE Recruitment 2019
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 1000|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹ 200|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Age Limit - Delhi High Court DJSE Recruitment 2019
Max. 32 years
Job Location - Delhi High Court DJSE Recruitment 2019
Qualification - Delhi High Court DJSE Recruitment 2019
a person practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961; and
|Category||No. of Post|
Pay Scale - Delhi High Court DJSE Recruitment 2019
Selection Process - Delhi High Court DJSE Recruitment 2019
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply - Delhi High Court DJSE Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at Delhi High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 02 Aug 2019 11:00 AM to 02 Sep 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in High Court of Delhi
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 - Delhi High Court announces 35 Chauffeur Posts in Delhi High Court, Delhi. High Court of Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates having 10th qualification from 14 Aug 2019 11:00 AM to 05 Sep 2019 to fill in 35 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in NCT of Delhi
Other Related / Suggested Notifications