Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Apply Online/ Offline for Director(Operations) Job Vacancy. The PSU organization invites online application from eligible candidates having CA, MBA qualifications. These Apply Online/ Offline for Director(Operations) Post are in Department of Personnel & Training, Goa Shipyard, New Delhi on absorption.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17 Jul 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Sep 2019|
|Min- 40 years|
Max- 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
|Min- 40 years|
Max- 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
The applicant should be an Engineering Graduate from a recognized University/ Institute with good academic record. Applicants holding MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage.
The applicant should have adequate technical/ operational experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in shipbuilding industry.
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Goa Shipyard's website (direct link is given below) from 17 Jul 2019 to 25 Sep 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://pesb.gov.in/Home/Index
- Click on “New User”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use. OR
Eligible candidates may apply offline by sending the application along with all the necessary documents to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Latest Jobs in Goa
Other Related / Suggested Notifications