UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2018 - Apply Online for 454 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer & Other Posts in Railways, Ordnance Factories Health Services and Various Other Departments Across India. Online Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission from 02 May 2018 to 25 May 2018 06:00 PM for 454 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02 May 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 May 2018 06:00 PM|
|Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates||No Fee|
Pay the Examination Fee depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
32 years (as on 1st August, 2018)
passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
|Post||No. of post|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||16|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||138|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||Nil|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South - Delhi Municipal Corporation||Nil|
On the basis of Examinations.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 02 May 2018 to 25 May 2018 06:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://upsc.gov.in/.
- Go to "Examinations>> Active Examinations" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & log on to https://upsconline.nic.in/ >>> ORA
- Click on “Part I registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Combined Medical Exam CMS 2019 - Apply Online for 965 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, GDMO & Other Posts, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission from 10 Apr 2019 to 06 May 2019 for 965 vacancies.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 - Job notification for Consultants Post in New Delhi on Contract Basis. Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission on or before 15 May 2019 for 1 vacancy.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 51 Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director Posts in Across India. Online Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission from 13 Apr 2019 to 02 May 2019 for 51 vacancies.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 - Job notification for Technical Assistant Posts in Delhi on Deputation Basis. Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission on or before within 60 days for 2 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Central Government