Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 554 Tradesman Mate Posts in Indian Navy. Online Applications are invited by Indian Navy from 02 Mar 2019 10:00 AM to 15 Mar 2019 05:00 PM for 554 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02 Mar 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Mar 2019 05:00 PM|
|SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex -Servicemen and Women candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 - 25 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
For PwBDs :- UR -10 Years, OBC -13 (10+03) Years, SC/ST15 (10 + 05) Years, etc.
10th Standard pass
|Command||No. of Vacancies|
|Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC)||46|
|Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC)||502|
|Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC)||06|
Pay Band as per 7th CPC, Level 1- ₹18000-56900
The selection will be on the basis of Written / Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Navy's website (direct link is given below) from 02 Mar 2019 10:00 AM to 15 Mar 2019 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/.
- Go to "Careers" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Register”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in Indian Navy
Eastern Naval Command Recruitment 2019 - Job notification for 116 Fireman, Cook & Other Posts in Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited by Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam on or before 16 Apr 2019 for 116 vacancies.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 53 Observer, Pilot & Other Posts under Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Pilot/Observer entry) & Education Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jan 2020 in Indian Navy, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Indian Navy from 16 Mar 2019 to 05 Apr 2019 for 53 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Central Government