Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 554 Tradesman Mate Posts in Indian Navy. Online Applications are invited by Indian Navy from 02 Mar 2019 10:00 AM to 15 Mar 2019 05:00 PM for 554 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02 Mar 2019 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Mar 2019 05:00 PM|
|SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex -Servicemen and Women candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 - 25 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
For PwBDs :- UR -10 Years, OBC -13 (10+03) Years, SC/ST15 (10 + 05) Years, etc.
10th Standard pass
|Command||No. of Vacancies|
|Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC)||46|
|Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC)||502|
|Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC)||06|
Pay Band as per 7th CPC, Level 1- ₹18000-56900
The selection will be on the basis of Written / Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Navy's website (direct link is given below) from 02 Mar 2019 10:00 AM to 15 Mar 2019 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/.
- Go to "Careers" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Register”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
More Active Vacancies in Indian Navy
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 121 Pilot, Observer & Other Posts in Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Online Applications are invited by Indian Navy for Permanent Commission in Education Branch / Short Service Commission Officers for Indian Navy Entrance Test (Inet) in Various Entries – Jun 2020 Course from 18 May 2019 to 29 May 2019 for 121 vacancies.
Indian Navy has invited online applications from Unmarried Male Candidates (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Jan 2020.
Check the details about eligibility below and if you are eligible and interested for applying then you can apply online at Indian Navy website from 31 May 2019 to 17 Jun 2019.
Latest Jobs in Central Government