Rajasthan Sanskrit Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 3rd Grade Teacher Posts in Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher, Rajasthan. Online Applications are invited by Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan - Shiksha Sankul from 05 Feb 2018 to 20 Mar 2018 for 557 vacancies.
For detailed qualifications please refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
Sr Secondary, B.El.Ed, Graduation, D.Ed, B.Ed.
If age-relaxation is not mentioned, refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 35 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
|Teacher (Grade-III)-Non TSP||504|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher's website (direct link is given below) from 05 Feb 2018 to 20 Mar 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://rajsanskrit.nic.in/.
- Go to "Teacher Recruitment Level II 2017"
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05 Feb 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20 Mar 2018|