Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 9355 Junior Panchayat Secretary Posts in Panchayat Raj Department, Telangana. Online Applications are invited by Department of Panchayati Raj, Telangana from 03 Sep 2018 10 AM to 11 Sep 2018 11:59 PM (Extended till 15 Sep 2018 till Midnight) for 9355 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03 Sep 2018 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Sep 2018 till Midnight|
|Closing date for payment of fee||14 Sep 2018 till Midnight|
|Date of written examination for Paper-I & Paper-II||4th October 2018(Thursday).|
Paper 1: 10:30 AM to 12:00 noon
Paper 2: 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|Gen/ B.C (Creamy Layer candidate)||₹800|
|SC, ST, BC (Non-Creamy layer candidate), PH & Ex-Service Men||₹400|
Pay the Examination Fee can be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card.
Minimum ‘18’ years and Maximum ‘39’ years of age as on the 31-08-2018.
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
|Telangana State Government Employees except Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc.||5 Years|
i) Must have passed the Degree from any University in India
ii) Must possess working knowledge of computers.
Break Up of Vacancy Position for the Post of Junior Panchayat Secretary in Telangana
|S.No.||District||No. of Vacancies|
Scheme of Examination
|(Objective Types) Degree Standard||No. of|
|Paper-1: General Studies and Mental Ability, Culture, and History of Telangana||100||120||100|
|Paper-2: Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.||100||120||100|
NOTE: Question paper will be in Telugu, English and Urdu.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Telangana Panchayat website (direct link is given below) from 03 Sep 2018 10 AM to 12 Sep 2018 till 11:59 PM (Extended till 15 Sep 2018 till Midnight)
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://tspri.cgg.gov.in/.
- Click on "Click Here to Apply Online for Junior Panchayat Secretary Post"
- Click on "Register" if you are a new user, fill in the details and submit.
- Login with username and ID and then Fill and submit Application Form.
- After entering the details in the Portal, the applicant will proceed to the payment gateway.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the three modes viz. Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- After payment of fee & after filling the entire application form, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Telangana