BSNL Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 300 Management Trainee (Telecom Operations) Posts in BSNL, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited from 26 Dec 2018 to 26 Jan 2019 for 300 Vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||26 Jan 2019|
|Date of “On-line Assessment Process” from||17 Mar 2019|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Payment Mode: Online
Max- 30 years as on 01 Aug 2019.
Relaxation will be given as per Govt. Rules.
Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/ IT & Electrical with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) and should have completed the course on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/ reputed Indian Institute/ University recognized under Indian Law.
MBA or M.Tech. (on a regular full-time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law).
|Post Name||No . of Posts|
|Management Trainee (MT) (Telecom Operations)||300 (Out of these 300 posts, 150 posts will be filled up from open market (External candidates)|
Distribution for External candidates Posts:-
|Category||No. of Post of Telecom Operations (External)|
IDA pay scale [E-3] of ₹24,900- 50,500 (Pre- Revised) with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible, as per company rules.
On the basis of Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at BSNL's website (direct link is given below) from 26 Dec 2018 to 26 Jan 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.bsnl.co.in/.
- Go to "Home" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Latest Jobs in Central Government