SCI Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Apply Online/ Offline for Director (BC & T) Post in SCI, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) from 12 Apr 2019 to 19 Jun 2019 till 03:00 PM for 1 vacancy.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19 Jun 2019 till 03:00 PM|
Minimum- 45 years
Graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution.
Applicant should possess adequate experience at senior level of management in a large organization of repute out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in shipping and shipping operations.
₹ 75,000-1,00,000 (Pre-revised)
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SCI's website (direct link is given below) from 12 Apr 2019 to 19 Jun 2019 till 03:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.shipindia.com/.
- Go to "Home" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with all relevant documents to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 19 Jun 2019 till 03:00 PM.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
More Active Vacancies in Shipping Corporation of India (SCI)
SCI Recruitment 2019 - SCI announces Walk in for Law Officer Posts in SCI, Mumbai, Maharashtra on Contract Basis. Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) invites eligible canidates to attend walk-in-interview to be held from eligible candidates having Law Graduate, LLM, Post Graduate qualifications on 04 Jul 2019 10:00 AM to fill 2 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Central Government