South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 150 posts for Probationary Officers PO Posts in South Indian Bank, Across India. Online Applications are invited by South Indian Bank from 16 May 2018 to 25 May 2018 for 150 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 May 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 May 2018|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee||16 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||25 May 2018|
|Online Test - Tentative||June 2018|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Payment Mode: Online
|For All Other Candidates||Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
X / SSLC/ XII / HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks.
₹23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 - 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
On the basis of Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at South Indian Bank's website (direct link is given below) from 16 May 2018 to 25 May 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.southindianbank.com/.
- Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.