UPPCL Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 299 Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts in Uttar Pradesh on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited from 06 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018 for 299 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06 Nov 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Nov 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees through challan and Online||30 Nov 2018|
|Tentative date of examination (CBT)||Second fortnight of December 2018|
|Gen/ OBC and Candidates Of States/ Union Territory Other Than Uttar Pradesh||₹1000|
|SC/ ST Category||₹700|
|PH(OA/Ol/PB/PD) Only-Processing Charges||₹10|
Pay the Examination Fee through ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking/ Payment gateway OR Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Sank or India only),
21 years to 40 years as on 01 Jul 2018. (Relaxation As per rules.)
|Name of Post||Category||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer Trainee||Electrical||180||A Engineering Degree in relevant Discipline.|
|Electronics and Telecommunication||61|
As per 7th Pay commission Level-10; ₹56,100
On the basis of Computer Based Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPPCL's website (direct link is given below) from 06 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://upenergy.in.
- Go to "Registration" & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
More Active Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 - Job notification for Company Secretary Posts in UPPCL, Uttar Pradesh on Direct Recruitment. Applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited on or before 27 Jan 2019 for 3 vacancies.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh