UPPSC PCS J Civil Judge Online Form 2018 - Apply Online for 610 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts in UP Judicial Service, Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) from 11 Sep 2018 to 11 Oct 2018 for 610 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||11 Oct 2018|
|Last date for deposition of fee online in the Bank||08 Oct 2018|
|Tentative date for commencement of preliminary examination||16 Dec 2018|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women||According to their original category|
Pay the Examination Fee through Online Mode.
22-35 years (As on 1 July, 2019)
(a) Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governor,
(b) Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or A member faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto
(c) Must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
On the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 11 Sep 2018 to 11 Oct 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Go to "NOTIFICATIONS / ADVTS." & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Candidate Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 17 Assistant Prosecuting Officer Posts in Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) from 28 Dec 2018 to 25 Jan 2019 for 17 vacancies.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh