MahaForest Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 51 Forest Surveyor Posts in MahaForest, Amravati, Aurangabad, Dhule, Gadchiroli, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Thane, Palghar, Yavatmal, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Maharashtra Forest Department from 06 Feb 2019 to 14 Feb 2019 for 51 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||14 Feb 2019|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, BHIM UPI.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 - 38 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (12th) with Surveillance Inspection Certificate.
|Name of District||Non-Scheduled Area||Scheduled Area|
Pay Level - 6, ₹5200 - 20200 GP ₹2400
The selection will be on the basis of Written test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MahaForest's website (direct link is given below) from 06 Feb 2019 to 14 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in//.
- Go to "Advertisements" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Other Related / Suggested Notifications