Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 330 Probationary Assistant Manager Posts (Credit) in JMG Scale-I in General Banking Stream, Vijaya Bank, Karnataka. Online Applications are invited by Vijaya Bank from 12 Sep 2018 to 27 Sep 2018 for 330 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||27 Sep 2018|
|Relevant date for Age and Qualification||01 Aug 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||27 Sep 2018|
|Gen. & Others||₹600|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Payment Mode: Online
21 years to 30 years as on 01 Aug 2018. (Relaxation as per rules.)
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ PGBM/ PGDBA – (with specialization in Finance) – through full time course from a reputed institution (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics/Law.
|Category||No. of Post|
₹15,000 Per month
On the basis of online test and/or personal interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Vijaya Bank's website (direct link is given below) from 12 Sep 2018 to 27 Sep 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://ibps.sifyitest.com/vijayocsep18/
- Go to "Recruitment" & Select the desired post.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications