Alert / Updates
Examination fee: ₹400
Note: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
(a) For General Category (Unreserved Candidates) - 18 to 25 years
(b) Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government of India orders as indicated below:
- (SC/ST): 5 years
- Other Backward Castes (OBC): 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities PWD+Unreserved: 10 years
- In regard to PWD+SC/ST: 15 years
- In regard to PWD+OBC: 13 years
- Ex-serviceman: 3 years after deduction of service rendered in military from the actual age as on the closing date for Online Registration of applications.
- Serving Govt. employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular continuous service as on closing date for receipt of applications : Upto 35 years of age as on the closing date for Online Registration of applications (40 years for SC/ST and 38 for OBC)
Matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board or University.
Schedule of Examination
The Aptitude Test is objective type comprising of following four parts. There is no negative marking.
Part 'A' 25 Marks - 25 Questions on General Knowledge - Multiple choice questions
Part 'B' 25 Marks - 25 Questions on Mathematics - Multiple Choice Questions
Part 'C' Two Segments: (i) 25 Marks - 25 Questions - English language - Multiple Choice Questions (ii) 25 Marks - 25 Questions - Telugu language - Multiple Choice Questions.
Duration of Examination: - 120 Minutes.
a) Parts A & B- Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each part.
b) Part C (Two segments) - Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each segment.
c) 40 marks for OC, 33 marks for SC/ST and 37 marks for OBC candidates in aggregate with the condition as (a) & (b) above.
The registration of online application will commence on: 19.08.2017 at 00.00 Hrs
Closing date for Registration of Application: 18.09.2017 by 23.59 Hrs.
The Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee: 21.09.2017
Administrative offices - 07 Posts
Sub Ordinate offices - Postal Divisions - 01 Posts
Sub Ordinate offices - RMS Divisions - 02 Posts
Selection will be basis on the merit list
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at AP Postal Circle website www.indiapost.gov.in from August 19, 2017 to September 18, 2017.
More Active Vacancies in India Post Office
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 - Job notification for Volley Ball Players Posts in Uttarakhand Postal Circle, Uttarakhand. Applications are invited by Uttarakhand Postal Circle, India Post on or before 18 Feb 2019 for 2 vacancies.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Andhra Pradesh