ISRO Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 28 Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Civil, Electrical, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) Posts in ISRO (ICRB), PRL, Ahmedabad and SCL, Chandigarh. Online Applications are invited by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) from 13 Feb 2018 to 05 Mar 2018 for 28 vacancies.
|Department||Department of Space|
|Job Location||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
Level 10 of Pay Matrix (Basic Pay of ₹56100 p.m.) + HRA and Transport Allowances
If age-relaxation is not mentioned, refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
Max- 35 years as on 05 Mar 2018.
|Categories||Max. Age Limit|
|For SC/ST Candidates||40 years|
|For OBC Candidates||38 years|
Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) - ISRO
– 11 Posts
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical) - ISRO
– 5 Posts
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) - ISRO
– 6 Posts
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) - PRL, Ahmedabad
– 3 Posts
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical) - PRL, Ahmedabad
– 1 Post
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture) - PRL, Ahmedabad
– 1 Post
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) - SCL, Chandigarh
– 1 Post
If fee for reserved categories is not mentioned, refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
₹100- for each application. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at ISRO's website (direct link is given below) from 13 Feb 2018 to 05 Mar 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.isro.gov.in/.
- Go to "Recruitment" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
The candidates who are already employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/Autonomous Bodies have to send a `No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Code to the Administrative Officer [ICRB], ISRO Headquarters, Bengaluru within seven days of filing the applications online by the candidates and in any case not later than 11 Mar 2018.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13 Feb 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||06 Mar 2018|
|Last Date for sending NOC||11 Mar 2018|
|Written Exam||22 Apr 2018|