NCDRC Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of UDC, LDC & MTS Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having 10th, 12th qualifications. These 37 UDC, LDC & MTS Posts are in NCDRC, New Delhi on direct recruitment.
The job applications for NCDRC Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 19 Aug 2019 till 11:59 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 Jul 2019 from 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19 Aug 2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Name of Post||Age Limit as on the closing date for submission of online application.|
|UDC (Group 'C')||18- 27 years|
|LDC (Group 'C')|
|MTS (Group 'C')||18- 25 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Name of Post||No. of post||Qualification|
|UDC (Group 'C')||11 (Gen.-7, EWS-1, SC-1, OBC-2)||Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university.|
|LDC (Group 'C')||12 (Gen.-7, EWS-1, SC-1, OBC-3)||12th class pass from a recognized board or university.|
|MTS (Group 'C')||14 (Gen.-8, EWS-1, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-3)||Matriculation pass from a recognized board.|
|Name of Post||Level in the Pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|UDC (Group 'C')||Level-04 (₹ 25500- ₹ 81100)|
|LDC (Group 'C')||Level-02 (₹ 19900- ₹ 63200)|
|MTS (Group 'C')||Level-01 (₹ 18000- ₹ 56900)|
On the basis of OMR based Objective Type Test, Written Descriptive Test and Typing Skill Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at NCDRC's website (direct link is given below) from 20 Jul 2019 from 10:00 AM to 19 Aug 2019 till 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://ncdrc.nic.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Latest Jobs in NCT of Delhi
Other Related / Suggested Notifications