Western Railway Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for Cultural Quota Posts in Western Railway. Online Applications are invited by Western Railway from 01 Oct 2018 10:00 AM to 31 Oct 2018 til 10:00 PM for 2 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Oct 2018 from 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31 Oct 2018 til 10:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||31 Oct 2018 til 10:00 PM|
|For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (ii) below||₹400|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Women/ Minorities* and Economically Backward Class||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 - 30 years (As on 01/01/2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
Passed 12th ( +2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate for NTPC categories. 50% marks are not insisted upon in the case of SC/ ST/ Ex. Servicemen, PWD) candidates in the case of candidates who possess qualifications higher than the essential minimum prescribed qualification.
|Discipline||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Harmonium Player With Proficiency In Synthesize||01||Possession of Degree/ Diploma Certificate from a Government recognized Institute in Harmonium.|
|Violin Palyer||01||Possession of Degree I Diploma Certificate from a Government recognized Institute in Violin.|
On the basis of written test/ Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Western Railway's website (direct link is given below) from 01 Oct 2018 10:00 AM to 31 Oct 2018 10:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government