ESIC UP Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 78 Stenographer & UDC Posts in ESIC Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh on Regular Basis. Online Applications are invited by Employees' State Insurance Corporation, Uttar Pradesh from 16 Mar 2019 to 15 Apr 2019 for 78 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Apr 2019|
|All other categories ||₹500|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen|
* This fee of ₹250 shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase - I Written Examination
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 to 27 years (As on the closing date 15.04.2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Relaxation as per Govt. rules|
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Stenographer||4||1. Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).|
2. A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
3. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
|Upper Division Clerk||74||1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.|
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay ₹25500 replaced against Pay Band ₹5200- 20200 with Grade Pay ₹2400 of 6th Central Pay Commission
On the basis of Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at ESIC UP's website (direct link is given below) from 16 Mar 2019 to 15 Apr 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.esicuttarpradesh.org/.
- Go to "Recruitments".
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh