UP Police Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 41520 Constable Civil Police and Constable in Reserved Territorial Armed Posts in Uttar Pradesh on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Police from 22 Jan 2018 to 22 Feb 2018 for 41520 vacancies.
Uttar Pradesh Police has announced that the Constable exams are likely to be held on 9th Apr 2018 & 10th Apr 2018.
Alert / Updates
Result: 41520 Constable Additional Final Result 2019
Result: Constable Final Result 2019
Admit Card: 41520 Constable DV/ PST Admit Card 2019
Admit Card: Constable Physical PET Admit Card 2019
Result: Constable Result 2018
News: Constable Second Shift Re Exam Date 2018
Answer Key: Constable Revised Answer Key 2018
Answer Key: Constable Answer Key 2018
Admit Card: Constable Admit Card 2018
₹400 for All Categories
Online: Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Offline: Through E Challan
Payment Mode: Online & Offline
As on 01/07/2018
|18-22 years||18-25 years|
12th pass or equivalent.
|Height||168 cm (Gen/OBC/SC) & 160 cm (ST)||152 (Gen/OBC/SC) & 147 cm (ST)|
|Chest||79-84 cm (Gen/OBC/SC) & 77-82 cm (ST)||NA|
|Running||4.8 km in 25 Minute||2.4 km in 14 Minute|
₹5200-20200 + GP ₹2000
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||22 Jan 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||22 Feb 2018|
|Last Date of submitting application fees||23 Feb 2018|
|Exam Date||9th & 10th Apr 2018|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, DV Exam and PET / PST Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UP Police website (direct link is given below) from January 22, 2018 to February 22, 2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Mobile No.
- Candidates should visit 'Apply Online' link given below.
- Go to "Candidate Registration" & get your login credentials i.e. username & password.
- After registration visit 'Fee Payment' link given below and pay examination fee online.
- Visit 'Online Application Form' and fill the details in the application & Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh